Friday, December 03, 2010

"SOMETHING'S UP" SAID THE CATS ...

So yeah Thanksgiving is over. I almost made it through with no major fuck ups.

Almost.

So my sisters, Mom, Dad and assorted family members are all sitting around after eating getting tired, nodding off etc...

And one of my sisters (number #4) asks me what the drug was in Turkey. 

Since I'm really not paying much attention I thought she was talking about the COUNTRY.

I'm thinking she's asking an educational question so I say...

"I believe the major drug is opium." 


"Which of course is what heroin/morphine are made from."

"Also I've heard there is some great hash there as well."

Then I noticed everyone is looking at me with a very puzzled look on their faces. 

Sister number #4: "No Frankie, we meant turkey the BIRD, not the country."

Me: "Oh, then that would be tryptophan."

No comments: