Wednesday, December 14, 2005

BOB'S FUNERAL, WAKE, VIEWING, WHATEVER ...

Very depressing, Bob’s thing was today, it wasn’t like a funeral or whatever no one talked about him or anything. He was just displayed there. He looked dead. His wife and daughters are like zombies. The whole drama of his death, all of it, just makes me feel nauseous.

But there was a nice presentation of photos, one with him and Terry D. at Bob’s wedding 5 years ago. Terry’s been gone 4 years. Seeing Terry and his sweet bald head and smile broke my heart. I think about Terry every single day, I have to I have the huge poster of him in my living room that I sometimes talk to. Now they’re both dead. Not good.

Smoking weed after a day at the funeral palace is not recommended. Ugh.

I’m going to clean the kitchen and sweep up all the broken glass.

No comments: