Thursday, August 28, 2014

I'M NOT FOND OF SPIDERS

Yesterday I saw a HUGE spider web on the porch but no spider. It was beautiful. I destroyed it.

This afternoon in the very same place I see the biggest spider I have ever seen spinning another web.I could not believe how fast this spider was. I'm pretty sure it was just pissed off that I destroyed it's previous web and it had to start all over.

I watched for a couple of minutes and then remembered my spider bite and decided this spider must die.

I wasn't about to knock it down because I had sandals on and I didn't want it to run over my foot. I had no bug spray so the first thing I found to grab was Windex. I sprayed and sprayed.Stupid spider kept on spinning it's web. So I went back in the house and found some dog flea spray.

I drenched that spider.I think I used about half a bottle and I still don't think it died. But the spray has a really nice scent so somewhere there's a really huge shiny spider that smells great and has no fleas and is probably really pissed off. I destroyed that web too.

The body of the spider's body was the size of a quarter. But it wasn't a wolf spider just a really big one.

No comments: