Wednesday, July 18, 2007

LEAVE THIS MANSION AT ONCE!!

OMG!! I just had the most intense dream (fucking crazy nightmare) of my entire life! I can't even write about it right now but I wrote it all down and will post it when I get up.

It took SEVEN PAGES of me writing as fast as I could so I could remember it all!

There were the Colts cheerleaders, a murderer on the loose, and that wasn't EVEN the most bizarre!

I have never had a nightmare like this. When I woke up I just laid there all sweaty and shit, before I could even turn the freaking light on.

Then when I turned the TV on there was this fucking creepy ass movie on FOX just beginning that was about mutated cockroaches or something. I hate and am terrified of bugs so I thought I better get the fuck up for a while.

It's an hour later so I am going to try and go back to sleep.

Some scary ass shit is going on in my brain. I'm like shaking all inside again.

FUCK!

No comments: